On 02 January 2003, 11:36, Roelof Otten wrote:

> Don't know about a trick or a separate program, but you can do that
> with TB. First select the message, then select the attachment, then
> delete the attachment (by pressing <Delete>)
~~~

I haven't tried this, but it could be worth an experiment. In Account
Properties / Files & Directories, there is an option to store
attachments in a separate directory (that is, outside the message
base). Would TB apply this to existing messages? If so, could you then
use the TBB file apart from the attachment directory?

HTH,

--
Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK

Psychoceramics ... the study of crackpots.