On Monday, 6 January 2003, at 3:34:19 p.m., Melissa wrote:

> To close all threads in a folder, use Ctrl+Shift+*

Is it me or has this little factoid been missed out of previous
discussions on this topic?

Anyway, I also discovered, by accident, that using Left-arrow and
Right-arrow will collapse or expand one level based on where the
cursor is.  Be warned, however, that using Right-arrow when the item
is already expanded causes a 'page-right' to occur, which can be a
little confusing at times!

Regards,

Allister.
--
Using The Bat! v1.61
on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1