Hello fellow tbudl'ers,

I have been exploring my drive for wasted file space and have
discovered 324 files in;

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP

The files are MOSTLY '0-byte' empty files, but there are 14 that
are between 21 and 45MB each, with the filenames such as
batA144.tmp.  What are these files and are they related to TB! or
not?  Can they be deleted safely?  The dates on them are all within
the range of time since I installed TB!, and seem to coincide
with dates that I may have upgraded versions, but I'm not
positive about that aspect.  None are newer (creation date) than
May 2002.  Viewing the smaller ones in Ultra-Edit reveals they
containg email addresses, subject lines and what appear to be
message ID's.

Comments?  Suggestions?  These files represent almost half a GB
of space being used (wasted?).  I run my mailer on a laptop so
that wherever I go I have ALL my messages, and I need to free
some space on the system.

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Flying high with The Bat! V1.61 on Windows 2000
Vers. 5 0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3