On Friday, January 17, 2003, 12:32 PM, you wrote:

MAU> Hello Paul,

>> I don't think TB ever could be as good with newsgroups as newsbin or
>> newsrover, at least with binary-type newsgroups.

MAU> Don't underestimate Ritlabs' programers. If they could write a better
MAU> e-mail client why do you assume they won't be able to write a better
MAU> newsreader?

good point! I think they will probably stay away from it though,
remember it would add SEVER bloat to the program to add that much
capability. Something more along the lines of the Agent newsreader might
be a nice option though <G> I'd really rather they concentrate on making
it a better email client, and they seem to be doing a fine job!

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600