In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Paul Cartwright [PC] wrote:'

PC> ok, trying to use the TAB key, while viewing messages in the
PC> browse-message window. It USED to just toggle from the header to
PC> the body and back with just ONE TAB. NOW ( ok, I turned on rich
PC> text mode viewing) I hit the TAB to go to the body, but then the
PC> TAB key just goes from paragraph to paragraph in the body. Is this
PC> a FEATURE of RTF mode viewing?

    When in the RTV, the tab button will take you from mailto: to
    URL's. It will select them as they occur in the message starting
    from the top of the message and working downwards.

PC> 2nd thing.. OK in my addressbook I have names with multiple email
PC> entries, rather than 2 addressbook entries for the same name ( work,
PC> home..). But when I type in the nickname or part of the name, it always
PC> brings up the first email entry ( fine no problem), but the CTRL+
PC> doesn't ever show me the 2nd entry. I have to go F8, find the entry and
PC> copy it manually and paste it into the TO line. Is there another way, or
PC> am I missing something?

    The only way to have access to the address using <CTRL><+/-> is to
    create separate entries for each e-mail address.

    Separating the addresses into separate entries is advantageous in
    other ways.
        - you may wish to define templates depending on which address
        you're writing to the recipient.

        - it's easier to select the address using the address
        selection dialog invoked by hitting <shift><enter> when the
        cursor is in one of the address fields. Just narrow the name
        column and increase the size of the entry list pane, thus
        bringing the e-mail address column into view.

--
  -=] allie_M [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.63 Beta/4 ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)