Hello Paul,

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:08:00 -0500 GMT (21/01/03, 04:08 +0700 GMT),
Paul Cartwright wrote:

>>> so, what is the advantage of putting multiple email addresses in one
>>> account when you can't use more than one??

TF>> I use it for templates. Sender A has several email adresses, but I
TF>> want to use the same template (including to %To= macro). Works for me.

> I don't get it.

Let's say Friend A has several email addresses, and posts at will from
one or the other, but wants me to reply always to the same.

His AB entry contains all the email address, so when I hit Reply on
a message of his coming from any of those addresses, the Reply
template from his AB entry will apply. This template contains the
following macro:

%TO="" %TO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

This overrides whatever From or Reply-To information was contained in
the incoming messages and always sends the reply to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Get it now? ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

George Best (Englische Nationalmannschaft 1966): Ich habe viel von
meinem Geld fuer Alkohol, Weiber und schnelle Autos ausgegeben. Den
Rest habe ich einfach verprasst.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/3
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM