Hello Nigel Floyd,

On or about Tuesday, February 11, 2003 at 13:34:57GMT +0000
(which was 8:34 AM in the tropics where I live) Nigel Floyd
asked:

NF> Having abandoned Eudora in favour of The Bat about a year
NF> ago, there are still two things I miss.

NF> 2. The ability to write messages in a font other than the
NF> basic, ugly ones provided: i.e to use the full gamut of fonts
NF> available under XP itself - Tahoma, Arial, or whatever. This
NF> last is a cosmetic rather than a practical issue, but it
NF> seems incredible that it is impossible to do this.

I abandoned Eudora long ago, for The Bat!  Regardless of how YOU
compose the message, it may look great and cool to you, but you
have NO control over how it appears on the recipient's computer,
so in effect, it is a moot point anyway!

Even if you (((***GROAN***))) use HTML composition, if the
recipient does not have the font installed on *THEIR* system, it
is a waste of time (and bandwidth)!  The recipient does NOT see
your carefully crafted "artwork."

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

How can I miss you if you never go away?

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
\ /   If it aint a webpage it shouldn't be HTML.
 X    Say NO! to bloatmail - ban HTML mail!
/ \   Ask Spikey, he hates everything (HTML).
Using TheBat! v1.61 hamstrung by Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3'