Hello TBUDL,

  I have two computers a Laptop running Windows 98 Second Edition and
  a Desktop running Windows XP. I use the Desktop as a backup for my
  Laptop on which I do most of my work. I run a mailing list which
  frequently alters according to the email addresses which change or
  with the addition of newly acquired ones. Although I try to keep the
  address books on both computers identical, this doesn't occur for
  long. I receive the majority of the new email addresses on my laptop
  computer and then need to transfer over the address book in order to
  update the address on the Desktop. Can you suggest the best and
  safest way for me to do this. Up until now I have been deleting the
  address book file from the Bat! mail folder on my Desktop, and pasting
  in the updated address book file from the Laptop.

--
Love and Light,
  Granville                          mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]