Hello Allie,

AM> In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
AM> Granville Cousins [GC] wrote:'

GC>> I have two computers a Laptop running Windows 98 Second Edition and
GC>> a Desktop running Windows XP. I use the Desktop as a backup for my
GC>> Laptop on which I do most of my work.

AM>     Are they networked together?

No my computers are not networked together. Actually this is one of my
considerations at present. I was wondering if I should use a wireless
network as opposed to a wired network. I actually save the address
book from my laptop to a zip-disk, and then transfer it from the disk to
my desktop PC.

--
Love and Light,
 Granville                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]