Hello,

I just started to evaluate The Bat! as my new mailclient. So probably I
have very simple questions. If this is so, I'm sorry about it.

While I read my mails from different places I like to use IMAP4 instead of
POP. I can use both at the server.

How can I create a new folder on the IMAP4 server from The Bat! How can I
define filter to move mails on an other folder on the server? In the
future I want to leave all my mails on the server and just manage them
with The Bat!. Is this possible? I found no way.

And while I'm just writing another question about filter. I like an action
to open a message or a popup window at filtering. Is this possible?

Thanx,

  Christian

--
Christian Bonkowski, Fraunhofer IMK, NetMedia,
Tel.: +49 2241 14 -1949, Fax: -2597

www.listserv.dfn.de - Verteilerlisten im DFN-Verein