Hello Christian,

On Monday, February 17, 2003, 11:29:36 AM, you wrote:

CB> I just started to evaluate The Bat! as my new mailclient. So probably I
CB> have very simple questions. If this is so, I'm sorry about it.

CB> While I read my mails from different places I like to use IMAP4 instead of
CB> POP. I can use both at the server.

CB> How can I create a new folder on the IMAP4 server from The Bat! How can I
CB> define filter to move mails on an other folder on the server? In the
CB> future I want to leave all my mails on the server and just manage them
CB> with The Bat!. Is this possible? I found no way.

CB> And while I'm just writing another question about filter. I like an action
CB> to open a message or a popup window at filtering. Is this possible?

The Bat! hasnt fully implemented IMAP 4 Support as yet, there are some
problems using the bat with folders and i have, as yet, not been able
to Put folders on the IMAP server from The Bat!  Please dont be put
off though, as The Bat! team has said that they will Fully support
IMAP 4 in their 2.x release.

Although no timescales on that yet ;)

--
Regards,