Howdy,

I've been trying to follow last week's thread on setting up SpamCop
filters. Have a couple of questions related to the SpamCop filters on Mark's
FAQ site:

1. In the first filter, where can I find out what the values in the
"Actions" line mean (e.g.,
faMarkRead,faNewMsg,faExport,faoExportOver,faoExportKludges,faoManualOnly,faoHotKey,faoSaveUnix)?

2. In the second filter, the instructions talk about changing the name
and password info in the SaveTemplate line ("You will have to change the
"name%%%%40domain.com:password" text to be your account name and
password."). I set up a free account for reporting spam on SpamCop but I
am not a paying member. Do I need to be a paying member to make this
second filter work? I received an authorization code when I created my
account, but I don't ever recall having a password.

Thanks much.

--
Chris Montgomery