Hello Chris,

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:33:04 -0600 GMT (21/02/03, 12:33 +0700 GMT),
Chris Montgomery wrote:

> 1. In the first filter, where can I find out what the values in the
> "Actions" line mean (e.g.,
>
>faMarkRead,faNewMsg,faExport,faoExportOver,faoExportKludges,faoManualOnly,faoHotKey,faoSaveUnix)?

There is no published list of these internal codes. In fact, the
filter and its innards are  not meant to be read by humans. These
things only become visible when you c&p filters, but if you want to
see/change anything, you should do that in the Sorting Office.

> 2. [...] Do I need to be a paying member to make this second filter
> work? I received an authorization code when I created my account,
> but I don't ever recall having a password.

No. I have a free account and I don't have a password. The second
filter works fine here, too.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM