On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 at 14:14:12 -0500 Spike wrote:

> Can someone explain this to me, as I am getting HUNDREDS`of them or
> similar.

It's spam.

> I don't seem to have a font that will display them (Netscape
> says I need a Chinese font, when I try to load the HTML component)

Yes, it's in Chinese. To be precise, it's in Traditional Chinese (if
you know what that means), using an encoding called "big5". I
apologize for my bad-behaving country fellows. (Taiwan isn't the only
country using big5 encoding, but the spammer is from Taiwan, judging
from the content; hence my apology.)

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.63 Beta/7 | WinXP SP-1