Hi Paul,

PS> P.S. I also have several filters before the "To" filter that
PS> allows through the e-mails that are not addressed to me, but
PS> that I know I want to receive.

Yes. The important thing with using filtering is getting them in the
right order in the Sorting Office.  Where I have to kill whole domains
I usually send them to my Zpam folder (I have my folders in alphabetic
order, so it makes it the bottom folder). And things like filters for
this group are right at the top so the "Blank or not me To: filter
only catches ones that aren't filtered previously.  And they are
invariably spam as I usually have a quick check in the Trash before I
flush it. ;-)

 Mike