Hello Marck D Pearlstone,

On or about Monday, February 24, 2003 at 14:19:39GMT +0000 (which was
9:19 AM in the tropics where I live) Marck D Pearlstone posted:

S>> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Las Vegas Website Feedback

MDP> Aha - are you talking about links in emails? That's different. The
MDP> fix only applies to links in HTML pages.

Nope, that's a link on the page!  What I get is the same as a
malformed e-mail link. ;-(

Try it;

http://komp.com/web/feature/home_page.php

FEEDBACK link near top-right.

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those
who don't.

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
\ /   If it aint a webpage it shouldn't be HTML.
 X    Say NO! to bloatmail - ban HTML mail!
/ \   Ask Spikey, he hates everything (HTML).
Using TheBat! v1.62i hamstrung by Windows XP 5.1
Build 2600 Service Pack 1'