Hello Thomas,

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, at 09:55:49 [GMT +0700] (which was 9:55:49
PM in NY, USA) Thomas Fernandez wrote:

>> Export -> Edit -> Import. That easy :)

Not easy enough for those who have to do it often.

> I know this, but it is an old circular discussion Pit was referring
> to: Should it be possible to edit incoming messages from within TB?
> Pit (and others) think it shouldn't, I (and others) think it should be
> possible. I just wanted to keep the idea alive, as I believe it would
> be a nice feature (one I would use, as opposed to a scheduler <g>).

The idea is very much alive here.  I am still happy with TB as
is but fully expect this feature to be added at some point. To
me, the whole essence of TB cries for this type of manipulative
power to be given to mail power users.

James
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.stamp-co.com