Hello Marck,

MAU>> I guess TB does the right thing in your case to compensate what it
MAU>> does wrong in mine :)
>
> Generally, TB does what it is told to in the templates.

Yeap, I know. And that is my problem with the reply template I have
for an specific mailing list (a folder template :).

This particular nailing list I'm subscribed to does not set up any
Reply-To header so there are messages with none, with Reply-To to the
list, with Reply-Tos to originators address or even to both.

If I reply, I always want to do so to the list but with the name of
the sender. So, in my Reply template I included:

Hello %OFROMFNAME,%-
%TO=""%TO="%OFROMNAME <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"%-
%REPLYTO=""%REPLYTO="Some Mail List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

And, as I said in my first message, the problem comes when:

,----- [  ]
| I receive a message with:
|   From: "Joe Blow, Jr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| When I reply to it, TB includes this address in the To field but
| without the quotes:
|   To: Joe Blow, Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
`-----

I may be a little thick this weeks because of lack of sleep, but I
haven't found a way to work it out.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.62i