Hello all,

QTs are no doubt one of the many great features of TB, that is why the
number of QTs I use keeps increasing.

Most of I my QTs are used within templates, but there is a number of
them I use "in real time" while composing a message. If I don't
remember the name (or I'm not sure) I go to Utilities/Insert Quick
Template to select it, but this list is getting so large...

Does anybody agree with me that it would be useful to have an option
(just like the one to share with other accounts) to display, or not,
in the "Insert Quick Template" menu?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.62i