Hi tbudl at thebat.dutaint.com:

In the past steve was post:

s> I  just  got  used  to replying to any old message and changing the
s> subject line to suit my needs.
The bat users just put the mouse in the folder of th group and press
[F5], with the template make the: sign, subject, To automatic.

(i'm working in a template that reads your mind and make the message
body too... :-D just kiding...)

s> The  feature  that  really  impresses  me  is  the  ability to move
s> messages  after reading, I have set up a sub-folder under each main
s> folder  to  filter  the  read messages into, so much more organised
s> now.
learn about templates, the more usefull ability to make messages.

--
Best Regards,
 Task Control

Using: