On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, 03:39, SS wrote:

>   In  any case, what I am interested to do is have a "server" mode Bat
>   running  on  a  given PC and then 2 more "workstation" connecting to
>   it,  but  all  being  able  to see one and the same set of accounts.

I'm afraid I cannot help you, but I would like to add another question
to your list.

I myself are interested in having TB! installed as a server on machine
A, and on machine B run TB! with two accounts, one which should connect
to the server as a non tcp/ip workstation, the other which should work
as a generic email client.

As I have understood it this is not possible, but hopefully I'm wrong.
Or am I?

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc