On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, 6:15 AM, you wrote:

AM>    The only way to do this is to synchronise the installation or use an
AM>    external application to synchronise the Mail directories for the
AM>    server and the laptop.

this synchro process isn't exactly meeting my needs, or I'm not able to
do it right. For simplicity sake, say I have 2 accounts HOME & WORK. I
get most of my mail from the HOME account, but need access to both, and
use the WORK account most when traveling, but still want to read HOME
account on the road ( 2 weeks away at a time). Last time I tried the
synchro it took 15 floppies, because of the size of the HOME account.
Now I realize that the HOME account is just the TBB and TBI files,
right? so to synchro it has to copy the whole account. Maybe I just to
preview the HOME account mail while on the road, maybe I'm going about
it the wrong way, any ideas???

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600