I'm playing with the newest version I downloaded today... still not switched-over as you can see.... ;)

I setup my primary account and spent considerable time figuring out how to make the templates - the new message template in particular - more to my liking. Then I created another account and found that the default templates had once again reared their (IMHO) ugly head.

I need to know how to either copy templates back and forth between accounts *or* edit the default values so that when I create new accounts they use the template settings *I* want and not the ones that come shipped/pre-defined.

I'm sure I'm not the first person to ask this question, but I ripped through the FAQ and the archive and didn't find an answer. Then again, I'm hungry, and maybe I ripped too quickly. ;)

Thanks in advance.