> Wow. I've been on this list for well over a year now and for the most
> part, the tone has been quite friendly.

> <sarcasm>Welcome to the list Mike!</sarcasm>

> Please, if we're all causing you so much grief, find another e-mail
> client and go bother their forum.

Same way everywhere.

"Join us, but don't express any upstream opinions, and certainly don't
say anything that might upset someone." I have never once been
critical of "TB!"

I will leave without hesitation when invited to leave by a moderator,
not an individual listee as you have just done. Many thanks.

Please read my posts, and if you have a problem, filter me. If you
don't know how, read my posts.

--
Regards,
Mike

Using The Bat! v1.62q on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1