Hello MAU,

On or about Tuesday, July 08, 2003 at 17:40:18GMT +0200 (which was
10:40 AM in the tropics where I live) MAU posted:

M> Are your spam filter(s) before or after the mailing list filters?
M> It looks like if for some reason you mailing list messages were
M> catched as spam.

The [EMAIL PROTECTED] filters ARE before the list filters, as there are specific
text phrases such as "Ancient Toaist," "throbbing erections" and
"Saundanese Arab Method" (I think you know the specific spam messages
I am talking about!) and the text strings are specific and targeted.

There is also a black-list which is the known source addresses of
these chronic [EMAIL PROTECTED]  What I don't understand is why when I
RE-FILTER the messages, they go where they were _supposed_ to go!

Is there some explanation as to why the filters would work correctly
on the SAME messages, only now from the trash folder?

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Quote for the moment:
"Reason for leaving last job: They insisted that all employees get to
work by 8:45 am every morning. I couldn't work under those
conditions."

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
\ /   If it aint a webpage it shouldn't be HTML.
 X    Say NO! to bloatmail - ban HTML mail!
/ \   Ask Spikey, he hates everything (HTML).
Using TheBat! v1.62r hamstrung by Windows XP 5.1
Build 2600 Service Pack 1'