23-Jul-2003 20:39, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> (You may remember that I could not achieve the necessary SMTP
> authentication while _sending mail_  from The Bat through ChoiceMail.)

Just one question - the test mail you were sending with Netscape, did you
send it through ChoiceMail, or directly to the SMTP server?

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm
with isn't it, and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me - Abe Simpson
(1998)