Hello Allie,

Sunday, August 3, 2003, 12:39:06 AM, you wrote:

AM> Sorry for the funny metaphor, but when you have young kids like I have,
AM> everything can potentially talk and develops a personality.

Don't appologize, that clarifies things greatly.  Before I leave for
work, I'll have to remember to create a map file from my home machine.
 THen, when I'm through with my day, I make the sync file based on the
 map from home.  I bring that, plus a map file made from work home to
 repeat the process the next day.  Maybe I'll just do this over the
 weekends <g>.  THanks again for the clarification.

 Steve