Hello Paul Cartwright,

On or about Monday, August 11, 2003 at 15:34:34GMT -0400 (which was
2:34 PM in the tropics where I live) Paul Cartwright posted:

PC>  I'm using web2pop with TBV1.63/B5 and the new v2 beta. No
PC>  problems here. and my yahoo account is pbcartwright

What is the version# of the Yahoo module you are using?  Both modules
I have do not work anymore for either Hotmail of Yahoo.

In scouring SourceForge, and in addition to the links provided by
other users, I also ran across:

Yahoo Sucker
http://sourceforge.net/projects/yosucker/

Thanks to all who responded.  Also, regarding Yahoo in general, please
see my post on TBOT re: "Connection Killed!" when trying to access
some areas of Yahoo.  Is anyone else seeing this??  As this is
drifting O/T, I will continue this thread on TBOT! {ducking trout}..

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Quote for the fortnight:
I'm not crazy, I just have a unique sense of reality.

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
\ /   If it aint a webpage it shouldn't be HTML.
 X    Say NO! to bloatmail - ban HTML mail!
/ \   Ask Spikey, he hates everything (HTML).
Using TheBat! v1.62r hamstrung by Windows XP 5.1
Build 2600 Service Pack 1'