Hi Lex,

on Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:05:13 +0100GMT (12.08.03, 12:05 +0200GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

LT> Could I change the RE: into something of my own language? Is there a
LT> macro somewhere? (haven't found one yet)

I'm sure it can be done with Regular Expressions, but I don't understand
them well enough to say exactly how...

LT> As well, what does the numbering exactly do, when it says RE(3): for
LT> example. I guess it's something to do with threading, but what is it
LT> good for exactly?

I see no use for the numbering of replies. You can turn it off
altogether in Account -- Properties -- Templates -- Reply by unchecking
the entry or you can insert the macro %SINGLERE anywhere in a particular
reply template.

--
Cheers
Peter

It takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
 Mark Twain

Winamp currently playing:  - silence -