Hello Mark,

Tuesday, August 12, 2003, 6:34:40 PM, you wrote:
MW> ...I leave town for a few days and look what happens... Is there a
MW> new Trout beta? How can I get my very own copy? Musta been using
MW> the wrong bait...

It's a very limited beta. Apparently there are some serious problems
with this one as there are reports of some moderators who have been
spontaneously trouted by their own beta trout. It's a very ugly
situation indeed.

However, it appears you'll be able to at least taste the trout as
follows:

<moderator wielding trout>

This moderator's interjection is a note to all readers and not just to
the person being replied to, even if their post may have instigated
this reply. Please don't feel singled out Mark.

Please include a signature delimiter in your messages. This consists
This allows your readers, when replying, to quote your text without
the signature and list footers since everything below and including
the sig delimiter is excluded when quoting.

You can easily automate this process by including the sig delimeter
in your templates.

Thank you.

<moderator wielding trout>

<grin>

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.0 Beta/1 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB