Hello Bill,

In answer to yours of Friday, August 22, 2003, 6:39 PM:

BBTE> Sometimes things are buried deep in the menus.

  Thanks Bill. They sure are buried! I must learn not to ignore scroll
  bars! What will that 'forced confirmation' do? Will it confirm
  *every* message arriving at that folder?

  My initial question remains - can I 'force' a confirmation on any
  specific e in the whole account? Sometimes I might want to assure
  someone that the e has been read and will be answered later even
  though the message is from a new contact whose e filters to 'Inbox'.

John   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
on Vancouver Island, BC