I read this from the website:

<QUOTE ON>
Important Note: Ritlabs informs all the customers that the planned release date for
The Bat! V.2.** is September 1, 2003. Within two months from the release date,
registered users of The Bat! v1.** are eligible to buy The Bat! V.2.** with 50%
discount from the current price of V.2.**, regardless of the type and the number of
licences of The Bat! v1.** bought before. We will publish an additional information
on our site at September 1, 2003.
<QUOTE OFF>

I am wondering if someone can divulge the price for version 2?
..additionally
Does anyone know what the upgrade to Secure Bat! is?
What difference is there between Business, Regular?
Is the whole lineup covered in V2? (reg/bus/secure/auth) or is all
versions consolidated into one V2?

I have not yet registered, but figure I'll be doing so but I have yet to
hear back from RIT in response to my info request.

It sounds as if I were to purchase now I'd simply need to cough up 50%
of whatever v2 is going to cost if I want to upgrade..

Figures I'd decide to try out the program during a transition. Better
yet if someone there is available for responding to info requests then
things might be more clear.

I haven't figured out which version of 1.x I want to get, now I have to
consider this.  AWK!

Pixie
--
Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 98 4.10