Hi,

V>> So could you suggest someone who has? It would be a big help.

A> I used TB! 1.62 with ZA Pro 2.6 until recently using automatic mail
A> checking on one mail account and it worked fine.  I've now switched to
A> TB! 2 and ZA Pro 4 and it still works just fine.

I use TB! 2 (and v1.62 before upgrading) with the free version of ZA (as well also
behind a hardware firewall) using automatic mail checking on two mail accounts and have
had no problems.

Nor do I remember having to go to any great lengths to get the automatic mail
checking to work.

Sorry I couldn't be of any assistance, Vishal.

--
Regards
Robyn Winter

This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information that is confidential
and subject to privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately and delete all material
pertaining to this e-mail.