On Friday, September 05, 2003, Stefan Tanurkov wrote...

JA>> Interesting. I had TB creating a whole bunch of folders on my
JA>> Exchange server today. Deleted Items.1, Sent Items.1, Trash.1,
JA>> Trash, etc etc. Ended up having to close TB, and resort to
JA>> Outlook to fix things.

> Hmm. Interesting enough, especially because TB cannot create such
> folders. They may appear if you have folder with the same names on
> IMAP but defined service folders (sent, outbox, trash) to be local
> ones. In this case, TB adds .1 to the *display* name of an IMAP
> folder...

Exchange uses "Outbox", "Sent Items", "Deleted Items", and "Drafts".
There is no folder named "Trash", but TB seemed insistent on creating
it. I couldn't get it to use "Deleted Items" as the Trash folder, I
believe when I tried (using case sensitive wording), that is when
"Deleted Items.1" appeared.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])