Hi MAU,

on Sun, 7 Sep 2003 17:52:36 +0200GMT (07.09.03, 17:52 +0200GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

>> That would work except I don't use a "domain address" on usenet (to try
>> to limit spam to postmaster@), but I guess this is the only way to do
>> it.

M> I also use a fake domain (one that doesn't exist) on usenet, and TB uses
M> this fake domain for Msg IDs. So, for newsgroups, I use this fake domain
M> for my Involved and Reply to me filters. Try it :-)

Yes indeed. But it it is retraceable: puli.ermapper-spain.com... ;-)

--
Cheers
Peter

"The notion that this is mostly about sex is nonsense.
 The vast majority of our customers have little or no interest in it."
 ~ Steve Case, founder and chairman of AOL