Hi,

Rich Gregory wrote:

> Are there ANY plug-ins at all that work with TB (especially anti-spam plug
> ins)?  (Bayesit cannot count as it locks up TB from starting at all!)

I'm not using any since K9 works fine for me, but I found these two
plug-ins mentioned on a German TB! resource site I visit once in a while:
NetPlug Spam Beta 2 http://home.arcor.de/thebat/download/netPlug_beta0_2.zip
Vampire X 160-02-04 http://home.arcor.de/thebat/download/vampirex.exe

> What plug-ins of ANY KIND (anti-spam or otherwise) is ANYONE actually using
> for the BAT?

I use the AVG Anti-Virus plugin. Nothing else so far.

Antje

Using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222  A