Hello Tim

On Wednesday, September 17, 2003, you wrote

> I use the AVG anti-virus plugin. At this stage I'm not interested in
> anti-spam plugins, as POPFile is more useful (classifies more than
> just spam).

I notice that the website does not mention TheBat!  Is Popfile
compatible with TB!?  I am using K9 and assume Popfile uses
similar settings, but perhaps offers more options.  K9 works well
with TB!.

Elaine

We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we
don't care for.  --Marie Ebner von Eschenbach