Hello Roelof,

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:21:33 +0200 GMT (17/09/2003, 23:21 +0700 GMT),
Roelof Otten wrote:

JN>> and also requiring some user confirmation to avoid automated
JN>> problems, it would be a good feature addition to TB!

> As another feature it would be bloatware. As far as the user
> confirmation, that was the part that Antje wanted to skip (or that's
> how I read the message).

I think it would be a good idea to enable downloading pictures from
trusted sites. I am a frequent flying on several airlines, and they
send interesting offers by way of newsletters. That's once a month,
so I don't complain. Daily Gilberts is another matter, though. ;-)

> BTW Please don't suggest that TB should be able to access pics
> anywhere on the internet. Not even as a configurable option.

I do. Based on a list of "trusted sites". There you go. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM