Hello rich!

On Monday, September 22, 2003, 4:26 AM, you wrote:

>>> How does one RESEND an email?

M>> Select your message in whatever folder it is and then select
M>> Message/Re-send or <Shift><F6>.

r> I just tested that and very bad... It resends w/o giving one the
r> chance to re-edit it!!!

Then have you tried the ReDirect arrow, with your Sent message open?
You will have to fill in the "To" field again, but that's easy with
CTRL-c and CTRL-v. But this method will let you edit before
re-sending, either from Sent mail, the Outbox, or from within any
other folder (if you're filtering Sent mail to the recipient's
folder).

Hope I have expressed myself clearly, here. :)

Just another thought: it would help all of us if you would put a
delimiter (-- ), that is hyphen, hyphen, space, enter, at the end of
your messages, even if you're not signing them. That way we won't have
to erase the Silverstones information when we reply. :)

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1