Hi,

Due to time and space issues, I was unable to do an official backup of
my mail folders/files. I have installed a new hard drive, with the old
drive as a slave. Copying over the folders for each account seems to
have worked ok but I get the occasional error stating that it can't
find C:\Program Files\The Bat!...etc, etc. I know WHY I'm getting this
error (my new hard drive was created with "G:\" instead of the old
"C:\"). Which flat file can I edit to tell it to look in "G" instead
of "C".

--
Regards,
Matt