> I now there is no such option. I ran Xray for while for
> just that purpose, but decided that if someone cannot
> receive my mail due to his under-educated postmaster, he
> would have to take it up with him. No Xray on my computer
> any more.

I believe the suggestion was the server might accept TB!
mail when "something" freezes over.  In the meantime they
feel quite self righteous in refusing a "spammer's mail
program". It's pathetic to be stuck between a rock and a
hard place because of all-around arrogant ignorance and not
a hint of budging though their subscriber has done a
yeoman's job of refuting their claims.  I remain totally
frustrated and worry that this is just the tip of the
iceberg as more and more servers attempt to clamp down on
spam.

Elaine