Hello JM14,

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 20:25:22 -0400 GMT (28/09/2003, 07:25 +0700 GMT),
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> But suddenly -- opening the program today, receiving messages,
> starting to reply -- the quoting function did not/does not work
> in one of my three accounts.  I go to reply, TB brings up the
> proper reply screen, but where there should be the original
> message, quoted as in the example below from a recent post to
> this list . . .

[TB 1.48e]
What's your OS?

Are you using account templates exclusively? If so, check whether they
are still there. Account / Properties / Templates / Reply.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

SYMPTOM: Feet cold and wet. FAULT: Glass being held at incorrect
angle. ACTION: Rotate glass so that open end points toward the
ceiling.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM