Hello Krister,

KE> Hi Andrew,
KE> In a message with mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
KE>  On 30 Sep 2003 12:28:09  (my local time 13:28:09), you typed:
AH>>   Two  other  problems I have are that the source viewer (press f9) is
AH>>   not  accessible  to  me at any rate, because when you press the down
AH>>   arrow  it moves the whole screen down instead of the cursor, this is
AH>>   known  to  screen  reader users as a static cursor, and is something
AH>>   that  makes a lot of email clients inaccessible, and is one reason I
AH>>   like  The Bat for email, as it does not have one on the main message
AH>>   viewer.
KE> Sorry, i must be tired or something, i don't fully understand where
KE> the problem lies, on the other hand, I've never used the "view source"
KE> feature, so can't really say what this is supposed to do.

  It  displays the email in its entirity including the header, and the
  different  mime  entities  in the raw format.  Press f9 on any email
  and  a  window  will pop up displaying the full source of the email.
  If you go to the edit menu, you can sellect all, then copy and paste
  it  into  notepad, but it would be nice to read the contents of that
  window.

AH>> Also, in the spell checker, when pressing alt+c to change a
AH>>   word to the sellected choice, it doesn't seem to happen, instead the
AH>>   same  word comes up and up again for correction in the same place in
AH>>   the document.

KE> Hmm, haven't checked into this. A few seconds later... I've actually
KE> checked the spell checker dialog, and i think that your best bet is to
KE> tab around the dialog, this seems to work kinda nice.
KE> Sorry i couldn't be of more help.

  The  tab  key works to get you round the box, and if you press space
  on  the  buttons  it works fine, but if you for example press alt+c,
  which  is  the  shortcut for change, it doesn't work (or as far as I
  can see it doesn't).

Andrew.

 Andrew Hodgson, Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK.
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]