On Saturday, October 4, 2003, 12:12:37 PM, Pixie wrote:

P> If for some reason the memo function becomes more interesting to me
P> I'll probably look into remapping the keyboard or some other
P> work-around.

Just to let you know - changing keyboard shortcuts in TB is very easy, &
it's one area where TB is more customisable than just about any other
software I've ever used. Use Alt-F12, or the View menu - Edit Shortcuts
- and you can make your keyboard do just about anything you want it to
do in TB :-)

--
Deborah

A license is permission to do something which is otherwise unlawful; it
is a contract which lowers your status from free man to subject, member,
or slave. - Unknown