Hello Vishal,

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 00:55:45 -0400 GMT (06/10/2003, 11:55 +0700 GMT),
Vishal wrote:

MDP>> Please see mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> I don't have that message stored on my machine. Any chance you could paste the
> text or tell me what to search for so I know what you were trying to say?

It doesn't seem to have made it into the archives yet. Marck just says
that putting a cutmark into the list footer wouldn't work for TB, was
tested,etc.

MDP>> (#There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza#)

> ummm..huh?

That's an old song; Marck is referring to an "endless repetition".

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Early to rise and early to bed, makes a man healthy but socially dead.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM