G'day TBUDL Members,

I recently installed v2.01 over the top of my old 1.62r (as outlined on the RIT Labs
site) and find that although I still have the options of both American English and
British English "above the line" under Spell Checker - Language, and still have
British English checked as my option; when I select Spell Checker / Dictionaries, it
shows the language as "American English" for both UserDic.TLX and Correct.TLX with no
other alternatives available.

"Under the line" which I understand to mean that there is no dictionary available, I
have American English (CSAPI),  Australian English (my system Language default) and
British English listed a second time.  I tried re-running The Bat International Pack
executable file, even though I have never had to do this on previous 1.6 upgrades but
I still am unable to access anything other than "American English".

Any suggestions on where I am going wrong, or what other settings I might need to
change?  I think I've looked in all the obvious places but I must be overlooking
something.

Sorry for bugging the list with all these questions but the Help file for v2 is no
more complete or helpful than the old version.

--
 Bob MoŽŽis
Friday, 17 October 2003