Hi tb,

tko> First, Is TB IMAP known to be buggy? I've done a small amount of
tko> testing and there has been erratic behaviour, TB freezing and confusion.

Yes the IMAP at my end, while not exactly buggy, is
nevertheless unsatisfactory, at least in terms of the regular
filtering functions (they don't work) and maintenance options which
don't seem to be fully operational (yet). It took me a little while to
get it going right and it still occasionally plays up. I have
experienced once or twice a kind of freezing, but restarting TB fixed
it straight away.

tko> I dropped K9 in favor of BayesIt (because I was going to use IMAP), but have
tko> learned I did so prematurely. I like the idea of an integrated plugin, but
tko> BayesIt is not ready for my use (blank dialogs, freezing, bugs).

And yes I also had freezing problems with the Bayesit plugin and had
to drop it.

--

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]