Hi Chris,

@11-Nov-2003, 17:32 -0500 (11-Nov 22:32 UK time) Chris [C] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

>>> The "Known" filter has a check box at he bottom that says
>>> "Continue processing with other filters".

>> ... Once a filter has moved a message out of the inbox,
>> continuation is pointless ...

C> Then that box needs to be removed or "Continue processing with
C> other filters" needs to work.

Not at all. The box should (maybe) be disabled if a filter is
configured to move messages out of the inbox. But remember that
filters do different things when run as a "re-filter" operation.

No, I'm satisfied that the only thing wrong here is the
understanding of what the "Continue" option means in the context of
a "move" filter.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.01.26 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1