Hello Vishal,

On Thursday, November 20, 2003, 6:22:06 AM, you wrote:

> Hi Edgar
> Wednesday, November 19, 2003, 4:57:55 PM, you wrote:

E>> - Is the mailing list address in the original header?
> Yes, it's in the To address field.

You can then use: %TO="" %TO="%OTOADDR"
This will take the original To address (the mailing list) and
send makes it the new To address.

If you like the name of the user in it you can use something like
%To= "%OFromFName <%OToaddr>"

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.01.3, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a
whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]