Hello Gerard,

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 20:14:43 +0100 GMT (27/11/2003, 02:14 +0700 GMT),
Gerard wrote:

S>> 1)  I would like to see the folder name in the list change colors when ever there
is
S>> an error getting email. When I have multiple email accounts, and hear the same
S>> sound for a get email error, its a pain to track down which one(s) are the
S>> problem....  on error, change folder name color would be cool.  Keep the bold
S>> for new/unread email, just give it a red if the error dings for that account....

> It might be easier to look at the log file to se what the error was. I
> am assuming that do do not have to many errors that often.

No; I have the same problem as Scott. I get the error sound, but then
I have to open the logs for currently 12 accounts (others have more)
to see which account it was that failed to pick up mail.

What he is asking for, and I second that, is an easy way to determine
which account has a problem. If this is done by colouring the account
name (not folder name), I would also think that the colour should be
changed back to normal when the mail check is successful the next
time. However, I'm not a friend of many colours on one screen, but a
pop-up is even more annoying, and I have no other idea how to make it
easy to determine which account failed.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"They recently conducted a marijuana taste test. Nobody seems to be
able to remember the results."

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM